He has joined OpenMMLab, Shanghai AI Laboratory, supervised by Prof. Dahua Lin and Dr. Kai Chen. He leads a team working on foundation model, includes the research and open-source platform. His team develops and maintains the OpenMMLab projects MMClassification and MMSelfSup.
He obtained his Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of Chinese Academy of Science, in the joint program at PLUS Lab, ShanghaiTech University, supervised Prof. Xuming He in 2022. He got his B.Sc. degree in 2017, and worked at MC^2 Lab, Beihang University, under the supervision of Prof. Mai Xu. He also worked as the research intern in TuSimple, Tencent Youtu Lab, and Megvii Research.
Open positions at OpenMMLab include full-time researchers/engineers and interns, feel free to contact him through the email. Research directions include: model architecture design, self/semi/weak-supervised learning, vision-language pre-training, 2d/3d detection, segmentation, etc.
|Nov 5, 2022||Recieved the Champion of large-scale fine-grained classification [Code1][Code2][Certificate].|
|Jul 8, 2022||Two papers are accepted by ECCV 2022.|
|Jul 1, 2022||One paper is accepted by ICIP 2022.|
|Jun 19, 2022||He has joined Shanghai AI Laboratory as the postdoctoral fellow.|
|Mar 1, 2022||One paper is accepted by CVPR 2022.|
|Sep 1, 2021||He has been selected to ICCV 2021 Doctoral Consortium.|
|Aug 1, 2021||One paper on Vision Transformer is accepted to NeurIPS 2021|
|May 1, 2021||One paper on Incremental Semantic Segmenntation is accepted to ACM MM 2021|
|Apr 1, 2021||One paper on Few-shot Video Classification is accepted to IJCAI 2021.|
|Mar 1, 2021||Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2021.|
Selected Publications(Full List)
- ECCVAction Quality Assessment with Temporal Parsing TransformerIn Proceeding of the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2022
- CVPRSGTR: End-to-end Scene Graph Generation with TransformerIn Proceeding of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2022
- NeurIPSDynamic Grained Encoder for Vision TransformersIn Proceeding of Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2021
- CVPRDistribution Alignment: A Unified Framework for Long-tail Visual RecognitionIn Proceeding of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2021
- ICMLLatentGNN: Learning Efficient Non-local Relations for Visual RecognitionIn Proceeding of the 36th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML),, 2019
- AAAIA Dual Attention Network With Semantic Embedding for Few-shot LearningIn Proceeding of Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2019
|Webly-supervised Fine-grained Image Classification, Champion, ACCV 2022. [Code-P1][Code-P2][Certificate]|
|System Design Contest(SDC) ,Champion, DAC 2021|
|LVIS Challenge, 2nd Place, ICCV 2021|
|Workshop on Autonomous Driving(WAD) streaming detection challenge,Champion, CVPR 2021|